Eurodesign CSC is a telecommunications engineering company, operating throughout Azerbaijan Republic. During the design, planning and execution of our projects, we are dedicated to conducting our activities in a manner, which protects and safeguards the environment.
To this end, the General Director and employees are committed to continual improvement, prevention of pollution and compliance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
The Environmental Policy will be regularly reviewed to ensure that it is compatible with objectives and targets identified from consideration of the environmental aspects of the Company’s operations.
The Executive Board will communicate the policy to its employees and sub-contractors and strive to ensure that it is easily understood.
Policy objectives are:
- To reduce waste and consumption of resources.
- To reduce or eliminate incidents of pollution.
- To ensure that environmental issues are considered on a regular basis.
- To seek and encourage feedback from the all level on problem areas and new initiatives.
- To provide the appropriate level of training to all our staff members and sub-contractors.
At every stage, Eurodesign CSC will seek to advise and co-operate with clients and other interested parties in achieving environmentally friendly working and materials handling techniques.
Eurodesign CSC will encourage its sub-contractors and suppliers to adopt similar policies and objectives.